Thank you for choosing BLXBuds!
Listen to music and take calls without getting tied up in a bunch of wires
BLXBuds are true wireless earbuds that use Bluetooth® 5.1 to seamlessly connect with your phone or other compatible devices. Enjoy hours of music, hands-free calls, and crystal-clear audio thanks to BLXBuds´ advanced audio engineering.
Kindly read this user manual before using your new wireless earbuds. Make sure to keep this document for future reference.
Quick Use Guide
Take the BLXBuds out of the charging case. The indicators will blink Red and Blue until your BLXBuds are paired with your device.
To pair, open your phone's Bluetooth® settings. Look for "BLXBuds" and click to pair your phone with the earbuds. Once they are connected, the lights will blink blue a few times then stop blinking.
Note: If the earbuds do not connect with your phone within 1 minute, they will power off. To fix this, put your earbuds back in their case to restart them.
Once you're done listening, put the BLXBuds back in the charging case. They will automatically turn off and start charging.
When you want to user your BLXBuds again, simply take them out of the case. They will automatically turn on and connect with your phone.
Steady red light - Charging
No light - Fully Charged
Charging Time: About 1.5 hours
Note: Flashing red lights indicate a low battery
Blinking white lights - Charging
Steady white lights - Fully charged
Charging Time: About 2 hours
My phone cannot find the BLXBuds.
- Turn off your phone's Bluetooth® connection. Turn it back on, then search for the BLXBuds again.
The earbuds were interrupted or disconnected during a call or while listening music. This may be due to:
- Low battery
- The distance between the phone and BLXBuds exceeding 33 feet (10 meters).
- There are signal-blocking objects between the phone and the BLXBuds.
Only one earbud is working.
- You may have activated single earphone mode. To fix this, while your BLXBuds are powered on, double click right earbud's function button to go into pairing mode. Then pair your BLXBuds to your device again.
- One earphone may have run out of battery. To fix this, put your earphones back in the case to charge them up before listening again.
You can view the Instruction Manual of BLXBuds by clicking HERE